Pothole Reporting

A road must be first identified as local, County or State in order to know who to contact to report a pothole or other condition.  

For local area roads, call the Public Works Department in Upper Moreland Township at 215-659-4070.

For Horsham Road, which is considered a County Road from Route 611 to Continental, please contact Montgomery County at 610-292-5022.

For a State Road (listed below), call PennDOT Pothole Repair at 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623). 

State Roads

Blair Mill Road Easton Road Moreland Road
Byberry Road Edgehill Road Terwood Road
County Line Road Fitzwatertown Road Warminster Road
(Byberry to York Roads)
Davisville Road Mill Road York Road